Activities to practice and reinforce key skills taught in school. Develops knowledge and confidence in Addition and Subtraction.
Clear examples and explanations included. Keep track of progress and encourage self evaluation using the progress charts. Answers included.
Topic covered include:
- Making 10
- Making 10 – How Many More?
- Number Line – Add to 10
- Number Bonds to 10
- Addition Walls (1)
- Doubling – Butterfly Numbers
- Number Bonds to 10 – Missing Numbers
- Adding Under 10 – Missing Symbols
- Number Bonds Match – 10
- Adding Numbers Under 15 – Number Sentences
- Addition Walls (2)
- 1 More – Cut and Stick
- Number Bonds Match – 20
- How Many Pennies?
- Choosing Coins
- How Much Money?
- Money Problems – Using Money – Shopping
- Blank Labels to Put in Your Own Prices
- How to Use Shopping Labels
- 10 More – Using a Hundred Square
- 1 More and 1 Less
- Take Away (1)
- Take Away (2)
- Take Away – Numbers Less Than 10, Missing Symbols
- Take Away – Numbers Less Than 15, Number Sentence
- Number Line – Take Away Less Than 10
- Using a Number Line – Take Away Under 20
- Finding Half – Butterfly Numbers
- 1 Less – Cut and Stick
- 10 Less – Using a Hundred Square
- Take Away – Using a Hundred Square
- Find the Difference
- Finding the Difference Between Two Numbers
- Apple Tree – Count, Add, Subtract
- Number Facts (Making 10), Add and Take Away
- Adding and Taking Away ( numbers under 10)