This workbook will help improve their grammar skills.
Ideal for revising what has been taught at school, check understanding and practice key skills.
Children’s grammar, spelling and punctuation skills need to be at a high level. They need to have a good grasp of adverbs, adverbial phrases, conjunctions for different purposes, clauses, active/passive voice etc, in order to structure their sentences in interesting and grammatically correct ways.
Topics covered include:
- Sentence Types
- Collective Nouns
- Abstract Nouns
- Pronouns – Personal, Possessive, Relative
- Subject, Verb and Object
- Subject, Verb Agreement
- Adjectives – Comparative and Superlatives
- Adverbial Phrases
- Clauses and Phrases
- Conjunctions for Different Purposes 1
- Conjunctions for Different Purposes 2
- Complex Sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Formal and Informal Language